Monday, 24 August 2015

Yarn Falls...update...

...so I had a bit of a rethink
about the yarn...

And these are the 
combinations 
that I am thinking
of at the moment:


DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Plommon (20)
DROPS Eskimo Print garn - 50g - Puder (42)



DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Svart (02)
DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Rosa (26)



DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Svart (02)
DROPS Eskimo Mix garn - 50g - Saphir (37)



DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Svart (02)
DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Ljusrosa (30)


DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Svart (02)
DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Turkos (05)


DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Svart (02)
DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Lila (04)


DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Svart (02)
DROPS Eskimo Tweed garn - 50g - Chili (75)

Black
 looks good 
with
EVERYTHING!

***
I am going to dye
my hair dark purple,
but I think these 
colors will work 
just fine with that..!
And I don´t mind that
the dreads will 
look "fake",
it doesn´t 
bother me
 at all!
***
Jenny Minerva

No comments: