Sunday, 23 August 2015

Yarn falls!

I am going to make some 
yarn falls (dread falls).

I have come 
up with an idea
that will make them
very fast & easy
to make !

What do YOU
think about
these color
combinations..?

Do they work?

I will make
candy cane dreads,
cause I really like
the look of them!



1:
DROPS Eskimo Print garn - 50g - Cirkus (18)
DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Oliv (06)

2:
DROPS Eskimo Print garn - 50g - Rost (27)
DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Mörkbrun (03)


3:
DROPS Eskimo Print garn - 50g - Grus (61)
DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Svart (02)

4:
DROPS Eskimo Print garn - 50g - Puder (42)
DROPS Eskimo Mix garn - 50g - Brun (40)

5:
DROPS Eskimo Print garn - 50g - Kryddor (19)
DROPS Eskimo Uni Colour garn - 50g - Plommon (20)

6:
DROPS Eskimo Mix garn - 50g - Saphir (37)
DROPS Eskimo Tweed garn - 50g - Ljus lila (78)

So...what do you think?

I also
really like
this yarn:

Viking garn Balder 100g Turkos/Vit (429)



***
Jenny Minerva






2 comments:

Sylvie D said...

Ooh I think those would work, especially on black hair!

Gothic Minerva said...

Yeah, I think so too,
but I am also thinking that
it would look even better
if I combine black yarn
with a colorful yarn.

Thank you for your comment :)