Sunday, 30 August 2015

ELLOS shopping!

Once again
 ELLOS
have 50% off
on their sale...
so I ordered 
some more stuff...




Ellos Collection Kort cardigan

These 2 boleros
are for my mom,
but I just might
borrow them..!
Ellos Collection Kort cardigan

Ellos Collection Byxa Liza
I feel very much drawn to
pastel colors at the moment,
even though I still
love black,,,

Ellos Collection Prickig byxa

Ellos Kids Topp i rak modell
I found this one in
 the kids department..!
I think it will fit me,
I am rather skinny
on the upper half
of my body.

Ellos Collection Tröja
More pants...
I needed some
that were not 
patterned,

Ellos e-basics Treggings Gunnel

Ellos e-basics Treggings Gunnel


Ellos e-basics Treggings Gunnel

Ellos Kids Topp
These 2 are also
from the kids department...

Ellos Kids Sweatshirt

Ellos Collection Pyjamasshorts
Pajamas shorts...
they look so cute!
I will wear 
them as
regular shorts.

Ellos Collection Topp med tryck
Too bad it doesn´t say 74...
(my birth year)

Ellos Collection Haremsbyxa
Harem pants...
I do love 
leopard print!

Ellos Collection Treggings med zippar



Ellos e-basics Shorts Lily
Some more shorts!
Ellos e-basics Shorts Lily

Ellos e-basics Shorts Lily

Ellos e-basics Treggings i caprilängd slim fit

Ellos e-basics Treggings i caprilängd slim fit

Ellos e-basics Treggings i caprilängd slim fit
Ellos e-basics Kort klänning med 3/4-ärm
I really like these dresses!

Ellos e-basics Kort klänning med 3/4-ärm

***
Hope you all
had a lovely 
weekend!
*
Jenny Minerva

No comments: