Monday, 30 March 2015

Crazy Factory shopping...again!

I got an email from
 Crazy Factory today, 
with an offer that I could not resist... 
If purchasing from at least 
10 different product categories
(there are 32),
 you get a 25% discount.
 And also, I ordered for just 
over 200 Swedish crowns, 
which meant I also got free shipping. 
Then I got yet another discount,
 since I uploaded pictures of me when I wear jewelry 
I have bought from them before, 
this is called Crazy Cash Point 
and the images are called Action Shot. 
So I ordered a lot, 
but paid just a little!!!

So...this is what I bought;



FAKE MARBLE CRESCENT,
I am getting 2:
FUN-TATTOO:
FUN-TATTOO

SPIRAL,
I am getting 2.


CRAZY FACTORY STICKER:
CIRCULAR BARBELL.
I am getting 2.
FLEXIBLE CIRCULAR BARBELL,
I am getting 2.
BARBELL WITH NEON BALLS,
I am getting 2 of each 
of these 3 colors:


BALL CLOSURE RING,
I am getting 3 of these.
My left ear has
3 pierced holes.
BALL CLOSURE RING,
I am gettin 2
in purple:
FLEXIBLE LABRET,
I am getting 
2 in clear:
NAVEL BANANA,
I am getting 2
for my ears though...
NAVEL BANANA 
WITH NEON BALLS,
getting 2 in purple:
SAFETY PIN,
I am getting 1:
PENDANT,
yeah I know 
it looks tribal...
but I actually
like it..!
EARRINGS
(Wood),
I am getting
a pair:
PENDANT,
a dragon 
AND
a pentagram...
who could ask
for anything
more..?

PENDANT,
another 
great looking
pentagram!

PENDANT,
and one more...


TRIBAL WOOD EARRINGS:



PENDANT:

And finally...
one more 
PENDANT:

223,83:-
swedish crowns
is what I paid 
for it ALL..!

*

I am 
SOOOOO
much looking
forward to all
of these goodies!

***

Jenny Minerva


No comments: