Sunday, 1 March 2015

Crafts supplies!


Since I have cleared out
 a lot of things in my tiny home,
 including crafts supplies, 
I was simply "forced"
 to buy some new ones..! 
The things I cleared out
 were all very colorful, 
and it's no longer my style.
 I have a strong tendency to get tired
 of my home and my interior,
 and now it's time to start over again...
 it takes a lot of work,
 but it feels fun to 
do it after all ...

So today I ordered a bunch of 
stuff from a company called 
Panduro.
They are all on sale:
Purple candle holder,
I am getting 2.
5:-
 swedish crowns/each.

Metal wreath,
getting 2,
they are
10:-/each.
Zinc plate,
15:-
Pendant in the shape 
of an oval frame,
I am getting 2,
they are 
5:-/each.
"Vintage Christmas"
tin cans.
50:-/pair.
"White Lace"
decor fabric.
20:-


Purple lace fabric,
40:-/meter.
Black ball fringe,
10:-/1,5 meter,
and I am getting 
3 meters.
Earring hooks,
10:-/2 pairs.
Cameos,
5:-/pair.

Rivet brads,
10:-/sheet
with 32 pieces.
Key & keyhole brads,
10:-/ 12 pieces.


Decorative paper,
5:-/sheet.



Washi tape,
15:-/3 rolls.
Washi tape,
10:-/roll
Cupcake plate,
20:-
Christmas angel
(for my mother)
15:-
Bird cage decor,
I am getting 2,
5:-/each.
Key decor,
5:-/3 pieces.
Ornated frame decor,
I am getting 2,
5:-/each.
Hanger with 
birdcage & bird,
I will paint it,
10:-
Metal hanger,
I am getting 3,
20:-/each.
Wooden storage,
I will put this on
my crafts table,
100:-
Tiny birdcage,
25:-
Fabric pieces,
15:-/each.
I love the faded
look on them.


Wall stickers
( I will put them on mirrors or windows though...)
5:-/sheet.




Window stickers,
10:-/sheet.


"Sweet Sin",
wall stickers,
10:-/ 2 sheets.

Shelf edge border,
10:-/roll.

Skull pendant,
15:-


Paper napkins
(will use them for decoupage)
5:-/package.


Wall sticker,
I already have 
one just like this,
might just put them 
on 2 of my windows..!
10:-/sheet.

Clock stencil,
5:-

Lace border stencil,
5:-

Key border stencil,
5:-

Bugs & leaves border,
5:-

***

I also ordered 
some crafts paint in
black, grey, purple, beige,
and burgundy.

***
Jenny Minerva

4 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

Hallådär! Är du jag..? Det låter nästan så :)

Gothic Minerva said...

Hahaha ;)

Kul att du kikade in på min blogg!
Jag ska ta mig tid att kolla mer på din blogg senare, men kände direkt att jag fastnade för den!
/Jenny

Ms Misantropia said...

Om du lägger upp bloggers följar-app så kan jag lätt följa dig också!

Gothic Minerva said...

Jag har försökt att göra det, flera gånger, men det kommer bara upp ett felmeddelande. Konstigt för det funkade jättebra på min gamla blogg, så jag fattar inte vad felet är...