Tuesday, 27 January 2015

For my home...

As I have mentioned before,
my home is VERY colorful,
but I am going to make a
corner of my home 
more goth/halloween-like.

I have decided to use
these colors:
BLACK
GREY
WHITE
PURPLE
ORANGE
GREEN

In Sweden we 
have a store
called RUSTA,
and these are some stuff
I might buy there:

A beautiful black lampshade.
(Update, they didn´t have the lampshades...
so I will try to find another one in black,)

A pack of 5 coat hangers.


A dark grey shower curtain,
but I will use it as a
curtain in front of a door.

I might just buy a set with
2 leopard print boxes..!
(Update, they didn´t have these either...)

And on eBay
I think I will buy these:

1-6-Lace-Washi-Self-Adhesive-Label-Tape-Scrapbooking-Sticker-Paper-DIY-Decor
Some black washi tape,
that looks like lace.

A black lace mask
for my mannequin head.

Retro-Roses-Style-Ladys-Beautiful-Ring-Jewelry-Eyelashes-Square-Storage-Box-WFR
This tiny box looks cute.

I am also thinking
of buying some
artificial black or purple roses
to put in a vase!

***

Minerva

2 comments:

Sylwia VamppiV Błach said...

How cute coat hanger! <3

Gothic Minerva said...

Yeah, I know, and I bought them today : )