Monday, 26 January 2015

Faux leather skirts...

I just bought 
2 skirts on eBay.


The price was 
about 40 swedish crowns each,
so it was very cheap, 
I just hope that the 
quality is not
THAT cheap..!

I am getting one
in burgundy:

Sexy New Womens Black Red Faux Leather Mini Skirt High Waist Pleated Skater
And of course...
one in black:
Sexy New Womens Black Red Faux Leather Mini Skirt High Waist Pleated Skater

When I get them 
I will take some 
photos of them
so that you
can see what
they really
look like!

***

I live in a tiny 
cottage with just ONE room,
in my parents garden.
And my home is at the 
moment VERY colorful,
but I have a divided space
that I intend to make
more Goth/Halloween/Victorian,
so that I will be able to take
some nice photos for you!

I am thinking,
black, white, grey,
dark purple, burgundy
types of colors.

Might take a while
until I can get it all done,
cause I suffer from 
so much pain,
and I am mostly 
very tired...
I have several 
chronical 
illnesses,
such as 
Fibromyalgia
ME/CFS.
It is very frustrating
when I want to do so much,
but I have not 
the energy for it...


***
Minerva

No comments: